Welcome to SouthAfricaB2B.co.za Help - Buyer Help section.
How can I find new Sellers for the products I am looking for?
There are several ways to find Sellers using SouthAfricaB2B.co.za.
1. Post a Buy Trade Lead and describe in details the product you are looking to buy. Interested sellers will reply to your Trade Lead and the response will be delivered directly to your e-mail address. Post a Buy Trade Leads
2. Describe your company and your products and briefly list a few products you are buying frequently. Add Company Logo / Company Description
3. Search our database of companies and look for members advertising similar products to what you are looking for. Contact possible partners one by one. There are several ways to search between companies (described below). Companies Trade Leads Products
4. Use our powerful TTL (Targeted Trade Leads) and broadcast your buying lead (RFQ - request for quote) to thousands of targeted companies. You can target by geographic location and industry classification. Send Targeted Trade Leads
5. Sign up for Trade Alert. Our members post many Trade Leads every day. Don't waste you time reading all the Trade Leads that are useless to you. Get Trade Leads directly to your Inbox! Sign up for Trade Alert! Trade Alert
How can I improve my response feedback at SouthAfricaB2B.co.za? How can I attract more potential sellers?
Just a few tips:
1. Make sure you visit SouthAfricaB2B.co.za every day and post 1-2 Buy Trade Leads.
2. If you want better exposure of your Buy Trade Leads, use your credits to make them Premium Trade Leads. SouthAfricaB2B.co.za list thousands of Trade Leads and to get maximum exposure it is very important to list your Trade Lead on the top of other Trade Leads. The first top 20 Premium Trade Leads are also sent out to all opted members. To have your Trade Lead listed on this e-mail, simply bid on your Trade Leads and make sure your bid is high enough to be listed among the top 20.
3. Use your FREE Business Website we provide.
Where can I check the responses to my Buy Trade Leads?
All the responses you get through SouthAfricaB2B.co.za are automatically forwarded to your E-Mail Address. It is very important to keep your E-Mail Address up to date, otherwise you will not get the responses and may loose a potential Business Partner. Also, if you are using some kind of spam protecting / spam prevention system make sure your mail server can receive mailings from our domain name. The responses are also stored on our database to be accessed later whenever you access your Member Account and click on My Trade Leads or My Products. My Trade Leads My Products
All Trade Leads / Offers / Products / Company Profiles / Images and other user-posted contents are posted by the user and SouthAfricaB2B.co.za and TradeHolding.com B2B Network shall not be held liable for any such content. However, TradeHolding.com B2B Network respects the intellectual property, copyright, trademark, trade secret or any other personal or proprietary third party rights and expects the same from others. For concerns, please contact us.